Pro Background Theme Music
You Can Afford to Use!"
Now delivered to you in
MP-3 format instantly.
At only $19.95 per full long play theme.
Login to My Account
Sign-Up for a Free
Royalty-Free Music License
Please read this agreement
before accepting or playing the PBTM mp3 sound file. The music contained
on this mp3
electronic sound file is herein licensed in accordance with the following
terms and contract conditions.
- Use the music contained herein for any legal purpose that you see
- Use the music for the length of the term without additional charges
or royalty payments.
- Broadcast the music (as part of your production) over any public
or private medium that complies with FCC guidelines.
- Transfer the music to any medium necessary (video, film, reel to
reel, digital, etc.) to complete your production project.
- (For audio projects only,) you must voice over the music in intervals
of 30 seconds or less.
- Use the music themes for any visual productions (film, video, etc.)
in their entire length.
- Back up your mp3 data with your own burn of a cd from your purchased
YOU MAY NOT:
- Re-record or change the music in any way without the written consent
of the owners. (You may, however, edit the music to fit your needs.)
- Claim ownership or authorship of the music represented under this
agreement. If authorship is stated in your titles, credits, cue sheets
or elsewhere, it must be under the names of Michael Brewer , QCCS Productions
or PBTM Music.
- Transfer, share or sub-lease this license agreement with any other
- Sell the music contained herein outright to any other individual or
party. (Although the music can be sold as part of your production.)
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Michael G. Brewer,
the music owner.
This license agreement
is effective for the lifetime of the copyright (50 years +) for the length
of this agreement. This license is non-transferable to any other party.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and
agree to its terms and conditions. Noncompliance with the terms of this
agreement will render our licensing agreement void.
If you need an actual "hard disc" of any of these music selections, you
can go direct to the source The
QCCS Music Library and place an order to be shipped by regular mail. This website contains 885 individual sound files.
comments, questions, demo problems, and suggestions about the web site to email@example.com.
QCCS Productions, Inc. Eugene, OR
97405 USA Please note: orders made at this website will reflect the name QCCS on your credit card statement.
The contents of this page and all subpages are © and (P) 2015 Michael G. Brewer
Unauthorized reproduction or duplication is prohibited.